30 Days To Your Dream Website
Give me 30 Days and I’ll make the website of your dreams come to life- guaranteed or your money back!
You know you need a website, but you don’t know how to build one. And to add insult to injury, people who build websites seem to speak a different language.
That’s where I come in. I specialize in building affordable, uber custom websites, while talking your language. I’m like your tech savvy teenage kid, but without all the rage and attitude.
8 Reasons Why You Need a Website
- A website is that perfect combination of billboard, business card, and suave, sexy spokesperson. Best of all, it never sleeps! With a website, your business is never truly “closed”. While you’re out chasing your kids, burning dinner, or kicking leaves into your neighbor’s yard– your website is still hard at work, doing all the talking and selling for you.
- Your clients are already online, researching their next purchase. If you don’t have a website, you WILL be missed by potential customers, because your competitors DO have websites.
- People want to see your work! You absolutely need a way for them to see what you do and sell.
- Websites are optimal for education and communication. This is YOUR platform to speak freely and fiercely about your brand, mission, products, and services.
- Websites provide your business with authority. Period. A website is how you convey your intelligence, trustworthiness, and success. Without one, your business could be read as struggling (unable to afford a digital address), irrelevant, or worse- just straight up shady.
- Show potentials that you know what you’re talking about, and that you’re the absolute best in the business. Sure, there may be three other flooring businesses in the county, but YOU are the only business with a website. Your website clearly states your pricing, interacts with the community, and shares useful tips for selecting the correct flooring, as well as how to maintain it. Because of this, you are seen as a flooring expert, and you’re the first choice and only choice in the eyes of the people.
- eCommerce (online sales) have taken off and you don’t want to be left behind. eCommerce allows you to sell more, with less resources invested, meaning a greater profit. Plus, with a website, you can participate in Small Business Saturday AND Cyber Monday.
- You can run with the big dogs. A well-crafted website can put you on the same level as businesses that you consider out-of-your-league. Heck, a website that digs deeper and better answers potentials’ questions and concerns- is better than those fancy-pants big shot businesses anyhow. Being small but scrappy yet wholesome is your business’s edge. Use it!
Let me test &/or review what would like advertised, and if I love it, (and deem it beneficial for readers), I will do a sponsored post about your product, service, or business for $50. Your post will also go out on my Facebook business page, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Sidebar Advertisements (For Small + Relevant Bloggers Only)
If you’d like to break into freelancing, I’d love to help you!
Beyond that though, I know how beneficial it can be to simply talk to someone one-on-one for all those countless questions that pertain to you specifically. Because of that, I’ve created a freelance coaching opportunity for you.
Here’s what it means to join my coached group:
When I become your mentor, here’s what will happen:
- We’ll do an approximately two hour phone call. Or, we can instant message if you have some anxiety about phone calls (it’s okay, I understand). During this chat, we’ll talk about your goals, and why you want to be able to work anywhere. If you’re unsure of what you should be doing as a freelancer, we’ll start exploring those options for you too. The purpose of this call is for me to better understand your wants and needs, start digging out helpful resources for you, and begin pointing you in the right direction.
- Within 24 hours of this phone call, I’ll send you a checklist that’s tailored for your freelancing career’s journey.
- For the next three (3) months, I’ll be checking in on you on a weekly basis via text, email, or phone call. If you come across any issues, let me know and we’ll work through it together. You also have access to my personal phone number and email, so you can quickly reach me for urgent issues.
For this option, please click the red “Schedule Appointment” button below.
If your online magazine or blog has grown to the point that you need another set of eyes and hands, I’m the person for you.
I know how intimidating it is to hand over the spare keys to your small business, which is why I go the extra mile to better understand you, your goals, and those crazy big dreams for your project.
As an editor/manager, I can do the following:
- Have lots of conference calls, video chats, and emails with you- to ensure we’re on the same page and working towards a common goal.
- Research and write articles (or hire someone to research and write said articles, to save you some $)
- Edit articles. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Fact Checking
- Optimizing for Search Engines (I know how to get you in the Top 5 results on Google)
- Sourcing images, be it from a free-use archive, a paid collection, or my own camera roll
- Proofreading and Editing
- Insert useful links, both to internal and external articles
- Rewriting, to include more useful information, to add more personality, or to match your brand’s tone and style.
- Manage your Social Media + Email Campaigns.
- Reach out to parallel brands for collaborations such as giveaways, do-follow linking, and guest posting.
- Branding, Rebranding, and Brand Coaching for your content. Branding is super powerful, and really important to me (and it should be to you too). I could talk about the power of branding all day, so if you’d like to know more, please reach out to me.
- Monetization methods, such as ads, sponsored content, affiliate sales, and even product creation. I have experience creating, writing, and selling books, both as e-books, and physical copies.
Hire me to manage your email lists.
Which component of the email is the most powerful piece, when it comes to getting subscribers to open it?
It’s not the subject, though that is important. It’s your name. People crave authentic relationships, and high quality, BS content. Once they learn that you are chalk full of that good stuff, they start opening your emails religiously, and even before other emails in their inboxes. I know how to create that unique, gotta-have-it content when it comes to emails.
I create opt-ins and reasons for your readers/customers to sign up for your email list. I then send relevant content to your readers, that provides them with real value, proves your authority in your industry, and brings you together. I can send out information daily, such as your restaurant’s special, or share your latest blog posts. I can send weekly promotions out, such as 25% off coupons, or relevant newsworthy updates within the industry. Or, I can send out newsletters, weekly, biweekly or monthly.
I can also brand your emails so well that your familiar customers don’t even need to see who sent the email, to know it was you. The color scheme, fonts, voice, and photos will perfectly match your brand and aesthetic.
$0.07 per word.
– You get your very own custom domain name (your URL), and 3 years of hosting (what holds your URL content).
– Builds you a super customized website with basic webpages, such as “Home”, “About”, “Contact”, “Customer Reviews”, “Product Photos”, “Shop Now”, and/or even a “Blog”. Other pages can be added as well, ask and you shall recieve.
– You’ll receive a professional email address. Instead of “KatesWebsite@gmail.com” or “KatesWebsite@HotMail.com” you’ll have “Kate@KatesWebsite.com” or “Info@KatesWebsite.com”.
– Your website will get professional branding. If your business or idea already has a brand theme, we’ll include that on the site. If not, I’ll work with you to create a memorable, crowd stopping brand. This includes a 1:1 square logo, 3:1 rectangular logo, a gorgeous color scheme, and I’ll even coach you to find your digitally branded voice.
– You’ll receive the complete Basic Package PLUS:
– The front page of Google. If you’re a photographer in Scottsburg, IN for example, when someone in Southern Indiana searches for “photographer near me” your website will be one of the first (if not the first!) results they see. If you have a brick and mortar location, your hours and location will also be displayed so customers can find you easily.
– Avatar creation. This is where we discuss your business model, and who your ideal reader or customer/client would be. We’ll narrow down your demographics until we create an avatar that perfectly embodies who you want to reach out to. This hyper focuses your business to better connect you with your customers and readers, and therefore, makes your website and/or business more efficient and successful.
– Social Media Startups. After speaking to you about who you’d love to work with, and creating your avatar, I’ll know which social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc) to focus on. I’ll create social media profiles for your business that get lots of engagement and clicks to your website (which ultimately results in more readers and/or sales!).
– Social Media Strategy Kit. This is where I give you a bit of coaching and outreach ideas that you can implement to keep your social channels growing + thriving.
– Newsletter Starter Kit. The money is in the email list! Email is an excellent way to reach out to your readers and customers. I’ll share some of my favorite tools for success with you, as well as set up your email list and create easy (branded!) templates so it only takes you 5 minutes to send a beautiful email out to your subscribers.
Deluxe $699 + $50/mo
– You’ll receive both the Basic and Standard Packages, PLUS:
– A Blogger. You are an expert in your field, and that’s exactly what your customers are looking for. Show them how talented and knowledgeable you are, by allowing me to pump out some high quality blog posts. If you sell flooring, for instance, you could show your authority by having posts such as the following on your website: “13 Ways to Clean a Hardwood Floor”, “The Best Flooring for Landlords”, “How to Increase your Home’s Resale Value (with new floors)”, “The Toughest Flooring Ever, Perfect for Parents and Pet Owners Alike”, and “5 Key Differences between Pine and Oak Hardwood Floors”.
– A Social Media Marketer/Manager. Keeping up with social media and pumping out witty tweets is tough, ESPECIALLY when you’ve got a business to run. I take over your social accounts to keep you front and center of your customers’ social feeds. I make the posts, I keep up with the messages, I answer the questions, and I reply to the comments.
– An Email Marketer/Manager. I can also take over your email list and newsletter. You don’t have to worry about creating innovative ways to connect with your clients, or reply to all the emails, or worry about creating a weekly newsletter, because that’s now my job.
– Monthly Analytics Reports, and Myself as Your Advisor. “Congratulations, Katie, your website received a 15% increase in clicks last month, and 55% of your viewers came from Pinterest. Here’s what that information means, and here’s what we should do differently next month“.
– A comprehensive newsletter from me every Monday that explains new digital trends, strategies for your business, and tips for reaching new customers.